Step Forward onto the housing ladder with Rent 2 Buy and secure this beautiful 3 bedroom semi detached property in the sought after location of Great Eccleston.
Rent to buy is a government backed scheme designed to ease the transition from renting to buying a home by providing subsidised rent.
How does it work?
– You rent a home at market rate for up to five years.
– Between the end of the second year and the end of the five-year agreement you can apply to buy your home.
– When you apply to buy your new home you will receive 25% of the rent you have paid back plus 50% of any increase in the property value since you moved in. That money can be used towards a deposit to buy the home.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible if;
-Your household earns £60,000 a year or less. A household can be one person, or you and a partner or you and a friend.
– You are a first time buyer, or you used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one on the open market now.
– You have a good credit history